PASCAL JACQUEMIN asked on January 23, 2013. Status: Answered & Closed.
BChelper.exe System Restore Error - 0x80071a90
» BChelper.exe system Error - the program cant start because sqlite3.dll is missing from your computer; try reinstalling the program to fix this problem with Details:System Restore failed to replace the file (C:\Windows) with its original copy from the restore point. An unspecified error occurred during System Restore. (0x80071a90)
Generally speaking, the exe file runs programs and can be used as a delivery system for viruses or other malicious programs. Viruses often reside to .exe files (such as Worm:Win32/Fakegup.A); they can be running in the background, infecting or compromising the computer.
Besides, whenever an exe file is initiated, it can call a DLL file to check whether the necessary space is available in your hard drive. It will also check if any similar code already exists in the system and then helps the exe file to only write the source code which is necessary in the system.
If you encounter an issue related to both exe file and dll file, normally they should be dealt with at the same time, and this can happen more than not. That's why DLL Suite is invented. This suite has two built-in features of fixing exe virus infection and sys file problems, it works after removing the viruses with antivirus software.
Download DLL Suite, install and run > Click Dashboard menu and > Click Scan DLL Errors button > Click Fix DLL Errors button after the scan. And all the problems directly associated with BChelper.exe/sqlite3.dll are fixed, because of the above two built-in features in the Dashboard menu.
JAMES MANTOOTH replied on January 29, 2013
- PATRICIA MAJORS replied on January 23, 2013: » If a .dll file is missing for a particular program, reinstalling that particular program should replace the missing .dll file.
Uninstall and reinstall Sqlite3 check if it helps:
Try to perform clean boot and check if it helps, here is the
- DONALD LOPEZ replied on January 23, 2013: » where and how can I uninstall and reinstall Sqlite3? BC helper.exe is not exist and not in the program list anymore, so I cannot uninstall or change the program. Please someone tell me how to resolve this really annoying problem.
Then I tried clean boot and following the instructions by addressing msconfig.exe. However, after several times to disable and enable Microsoft services and restarted, I still could not get rid of this BC helper.exe curse, the worst part is, after the procedures of clean boot, my restorative points were all gone, my BC helper.exe problem is not solved yet, and my restorative points have all disappeared, how great is that?
- PATRICIA MAJORS replied on January 23, 2013: » Try these methods and check if they help you.
Method 1: Run SFC scan. System File Checker (sfc) scan will make Windows replace corrupt or missing system files on your computer.
Steps to perform sfc scan:a. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and select Run as Administrator.b. Click Continue or supply Administrator credentials if prompted.c. In the Command Prompt window type the following, and press Enter: sfc /scannow
Method 2: I would suggest you to perform a full system scan just to be safe. Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.
Method 3: System Restore points are deleted after you restart your Windows 7-based computer
- HERBERT STRACHAN replied on January 26, 2013: » bcHelper.exe file is not crucial system process for it comes with certain programs and is used to keep its associated program running properly and smoothly. bcHelper.exe file can be directly disabled from Windows Task Manager once you have come across bcHelper.exe error on the PC.
- MARY REAGAN replied on January 29, 2013: » The solution to this problem is really easy, you just have to install any system optimizer program ( i used www.registrymum.com) and with this program you can choose which programs start when your windows starts up ( Disable startup programs ), when you do this, you just unmark program : BROWSER COMPANION Helper ( shortened: BC Helper ), and the problem is fixed.
DLL Q & A You Might Like:
- Exe Default Program To Firefox »
- Ehrecvr.exe Appears To Be Using 50% of CPU »
- Twaingui.exe Not Responding »
- Windows Search Getting SearchFilterHost.exe Error »
- Why ToolbarUpdaterService.exe Tying Up 25% of CPU »
- Windows Media Center Mcupdate.exe Exception »
- Wmiprvse.exe CPU Usage Issues »
- Might And Magic Single Player Steam Game in Games Start Menu »