STEVEN RODGERS asked on February 18, 2013. Status: Answered & Closed.
InetCpl.cpl Module Not Found RUN DLL Error
» RUN DLL error loading InetCpl.cpl the specific module could not be found, i get this message after start up and my computer is not functioning correctly.
inetcpl.cpl file is a common Windows file which is responsible for loading and processing the settings of related application or Windows function. Inetcpl.cpl. error is characterized as a severe system error because it is associated with inetcpl.cpl module which serves as one of the core components of Windows operating system. inetcpl.cpl module can be automatically installed on the computer as soon as the PC user is installing Windows operating system. It is specifically developed to maintain the system performance to be proper and nice.
Causes of inetcpl.cpl error: Missing or broken inetcpl.cpl file; Invalid or incompatible version of inetcpl.cpl.new file; Critical system process corruption; Undesired modification on system setting; Hardware malfunction; Incorrect removal/uninstall of third- party software; Irregular activity on driver files; virus infection such as Backdoor:Win32/Miniasroot.A.
Symptoms and Dangers of inetcpl.cpl.new Error: Sharp deterioration of overall system performance; Irregular increase of mysterious system pops- up; Unpredictable Blue Screen of Death errors; Software instability; Undesirable malware infiltration; browser freezes; Increasing times of program crashes; Frequent computer crashes
The manual repair of inetcpl.cpl error is mostly difficult or impossible to perform manually. This is due to the fact that if any errors or mistakes take place during the repair process can possibly lead to further disturbing system problems or even severe damage to crucial system files. For the purpose of safely repairing inetcpl.cpl error, you should enable a trusted dll error fixeron your computer.
Download DLL Suite, install and run > Click Dashboard menu and > Click Scan DLL Errors button > Click Fix DLL Errors button after the scan. And all the dll file related problems are fixed. And also, you can use DLL Suite to free download any dll file you need.
JOHN HAYWARD replied on February 21, 2013
- SHANNON ORONA replied on February 18, 2013: » Most of the dll errors are related to malware infections. InetCpl.cpl is about your internet options. In my opinion, you download, update and choose a quick scan with AV on your side, or use Hit Malware for sure. You will probably have to do this from safe mode with networking. Post the other issues you are having with your computer and the results of the malware scan.
- STEVEN RODGERS replied on February 18, 2013: » malwarebytes won't run after download, getting error message 'Run-time error '50003': Unexpected error.
- PAT CERA replied on February 21, 2013: » A dl is a library that contains code and data that can be used by more than one program at the same time. For example, kernel32.dll file serves as Microsoft's implementation of the shared library function in the Microsoft Windows operating systems. kernel32.dll is designed to provide one or more particular functions and a program accesses the functions by creating a dynamic link to kernel32.dll. ntdll.dll is used to save the system memory, reduce swapping, save disk space for the running of the application, upgrade each application easier and faster.You should download Windows DLL File Detector and missing DLL files instantly
- SHEILA DALZELL replied on February 22, 2013: » This is not big deal. You can just reinstall the program which is encountering this error from the Add/Remove Programs: Click on Start => Control Panel => Add/Remove Programs => Uninstall the faulty program
Just have a try. If this does not work, I suggest you seek help from some system tool that designed specially to deal with this kind of errors. I once successfully fixed kernel32.DLL error on my PC with a registry tool. It worked for my part.
- ROBERT PHEASE replied on February 23, 2013: » Even if you have removed some malware, that doesn't mean everything theychanged also got reset back to some good state. Malware doesn't do much ifit doesn't have tentacles to reach out into your registry and OS.Eradicating malware does NOT remove whatever deleterious effects itproduced.
DLL Q & A You Might Like:
- Dll File Access Is Denied »
- Many Dll Errors With Some Programs »
- Missing Dll Files Causing Havoc With Computer »
- Vista Won't Download .Exe Files »
- Modifying Windows Vista Riched32.dll »
- Unable To Open Dll Files »
- Users\Andreana\AppData\Local\Ocagolog.dll Missing »