Geoobjtrackavi.dll not found
MIKIO NAKAMURA asked on March 15, 2013. Status: Answered & Closed.
» Geoobjtrackavi.dll file missing. where can i get it?
GeoObjTrackAvi.dll serves as an important filename extension denoting an executable file (a program) in the DOS, OpenVMS, Microsoft Windows, Symbian, and OS/2 operating systems. GeoObjTrackAvi.dll is located in your system directory C:\windows\system32. This executable file is not a known spyware, adware, or Trojan file(Trojan:Win32/AgentBypass). GeoObjTrackAvi.dll can be used in Microsoft Windows operating system.
If you want to safely and efficiently fix GeoObjTrackAvi.dll error, we highly recommend you to run DLL SUITE Scan on your slow and dll error-stricken computer. An excellent and high engineered GeoObjTrackAvi.dll error fixer always comes with powerful and the most enhanced problem detection algorithm that can help you perform several PC maintenance activities to safely and efficiently fix GeoObjTrackAvi.dll error and optimize your system performance to its peak performance.
DLL Suite contains a large update dll file library, which allows you to free download any missing dll file including GeoObjTrackAvi.dll.
RICHARD HANNAYS replied on March 21, 2013
- EBENEZER BROWN replied on March 15, 2013: » Method 1:Perform a clean boot and check if any third paty software is causing the issue.How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
Note: After trouble shooting put the computer to start as usual by performing step 7 from the above Knowledge Base article.
Method 2:You may run System File Checker scan to fix the corrupted files.How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833
- MIKIO NAKAMURA replied on March 15, 2013: » I tried the clean boot. Still got error.
System file checker didn't find any integrity violations.
Ran safety scanner. No virus found. Still get error.
Is my copy of Windows suppose to have a GeoObjTrackAvi.dll file?
I did a search in Windows/System32 and it wasn't there.
- KEMARI HASKELL replied on March 17, 2013: » Does the error give a path for the missing file?
Do you use ezCCTV? If so, try removing it and reinstalling.
- MIKIO NAKAMURA replied on March 18, 2013: » No it doesn't give a path.
Reinstalled cctv viewing program, problem solved.
Thanks to all for your help.
I've been a Windows man for 30+ years. And will continue to be one.
- ORLANDO ANDERSON replied on March 19, 2013: » Normally you can download GeoObjTrackAvi.dll file to replace the old or missing one to fix GeoObjTrackAvi.dll error.
DLL Q & A You Might Like:
- Ctl3d32.dll Access Denied »
- Microsoft Updates Cause Automatic Playing »
- How To Rmove Localizer.dll »
- What Is MRAPP.UI.exe »
- Kdbsync.exe Error OpenCL.dll Missing »
- MFC70.DLL MISSING »
- Secur32.dll Corrupted »