KEVIN BARKER asked on March 1, 2013. Status: Answered & Closed.
APPCRASH KERNEL32.DLL Error With Duty Black Ops 2
» I am getting APPCRASH Fault Module KERNEL32.DLL error while trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 in my Windows 8 PC.
The causes of the kernel32.dll error message are as varied as the messages themselves, a clear understanding about them will call for expertise about computer. Kernel32.dll error is a kind of common DLL errors which are mostly tied with invalid or incorrect registry files, spyware attacks(TrojanSpy:MSIL/KeyLogger.C), corruption in Kernel32.dll file and outdated DLL files and others.
The simplest way of fixing kernel32.dll error is reinstall dll file of Kernel32 by free downloading, but firstly you need to look for a clean website, which is quite safe to avoid adware or spyware. "Even if you are able to find a reliable version of kernel32.dll to download, you are still challenged to install it properly and remove all other associated dll problems at the same time." Du kan said in Germany. "So simply let a powerful application help you out of dll system32 error definitely". DLL Suite allows you to download kernel32.dll file for free with a secure and three-click method to fix all kinds of system32.dll problem, no matter what kind of operating system you are using, whether you are in china or Nederland. It also functions to clear invalid registry entries, making your machine slim:
1. Download and install DLL SUITE to your computer.
2. Run the program and fix any ".dll" errors specified in the scan result.
3. Download Kernel32.dll file from website displayed.
4. Press "Start", then "Run" and type in "system32."
5. Copy Kernel32.dll file to this directory. Close the window. You should no longer receive the ".dll" error message after this point.
KENNETH THARP replied on March 6, 2013
- ROBERT MARTIN replied on March 1, 2013: » Uninstall and re-install the game. Follow these steps:
a) Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.
b) Type control panel in run and press enter.
c) Go to programs, programs and features. Uninstall the game
- ARMANDO TAN replied on March 1, 2013: » It's possible there may be a corrupt system file. Let's also try doing an SFC/Scannow:
1. Type cmd on the Start screen.
2. Right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
3. Type the following command and press Enter: sfc /scannow
- EDWARD HERNANDEZ replied on March 2, 2013: » You are trying to run a cooked/pre-installed, cracked, illegal version of the game on a PC on which it was not orignially installed. The Game executable throws an exception, because it does not recognize the different environment it is running on.
Solution: buy a legal copy of the game, install and run it instead. It won't throw this kind of error code at you.
- KEVIN BARKER replied on March 3, 2013: » Thanks for your reply ARMANDO TAN. I have since gone back to Windows-7, giving up on all the compatibility issues with Windows-8. For some reason, even attempting to run under "Compatibility Mode" under Windows-8 Pro seems to either not be working, or there are just too many difference in the two OS's.
- SENTHALIR BALAN replied on March 3, 2013: » Perform a clean boot to see if there is any software conflict as clean boot helps to eliminate software conflicts. Clean boot for Windows 8:
a. Press the 'Windows + R' key on the keyboard.
b. In the 'Run' windows type 'MSCONFIG' and click 'Ok'.
c. Click the 'Boot' tab and uncheck 'Safe Boot' option.
d. On the 'General' tab, click to select the option 'Selective startup', and then click to clear the option Load startup items check box.
e. On the 'Services' tab, click to select the 'Hide all Microsoft services' check box, and then click 'Disable all'.
f. On the 'StartUp' tab, click 'Open Task Manager'. In the Task Manager window under startup tab, right click on each startup item which are enabled and select 'Disable'.
g. Click 'OK', and then click Restart.
Step 2: Enable half of the services.a. Follow steps 1a and 1b to start the System Configuration utility.b. Click the Services tab, and then click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.c. Click to select half of the check boxes in the Service list.d. Click OK, and then click Restart.
DLL Q & A You Might Like:
- Bingsurrogate.exe Using More Space »
- Entry Point ConvertToGlobalHandle In KERNEL32.dll Missing »
- Windows Explorer Stopped Working And Restarting »
- Kernelbase.dll Error Opening Excel In Windows 7 »
- Lifecam VX-5000 DLL Issue - Kernel32.dll »
- Popup Error Message With Nvcpl.dll Invald Access »